| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kanazawa in February is very cool at 2.9 °C (37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in February is wettish. Around 195.2mm (7.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Kanazawa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kanazawa, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kanazawa:
- Wajima, Japan - 92.1 kms (57.2 miles) NNE
- Takada, Japan - 154.5 kms (96 miles) ENE
- Fushiki, Japan - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) ENE
- Toyama, Japan - 52.4 kms (32.5 miles) ENE
- Nagano, Japan - 139.2 kms (86.5 miles) E
- Karuizawa, Japan - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) E
- Matsumoto, Japan - 125.5 kms (78 miles) ESE
- Takayama, Japan - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- Suwa, Japan - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) ESE
- Iida, Japan - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) SE
- Gifu, Japan - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) S
- Nagoya, Japan - 160.9 kms (100 miles) S