| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kanazawa in March is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in March is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in March is a little damp. Some 156.5mm (6.2in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Kanazawa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kanazawa, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kanazawa:
- Wajima, Japan - 92.1 kms (57.2 miles) NNE
- Takada, Japan - 154.5 kms (96 miles) ENE
- Fushiki, Japan - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) ENE
- Toyama, Japan - 52.4 kms (32.5 miles) ENE
- Nagano, Japan - 139.2 kms (86.5 miles) E
- Karuizawa, Japan - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) E
- Matsumoto, Japan - 125.5 kms (78 miles) ESE
- Takayama, Japan - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- Suwa, Japan - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) ESE
- Iida, Japan - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) SE
- Gifu, Japan - 132.8 kms (82.5 miles) S
- Nagoya, Japan - 160.9 kms (100 miles) S